Volunteers Collective III(2) - "Serbo-Croatia"
- February 17, 1992ev
- tENT's place, BalTimOre, MD, us@
- tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE: Vibraphone, Lap Guitar, Guitar, Percussion, Sine-Wave Generator, Tapes, Radios, Synthesizer, Small Nondo, Trumpet, etc..
- Brian Wolle: Mandolin, Violin, Cornet, etc..
- Jane Henry: Violin (using, sometimes, a bow made w/ fishing line wrapped around an arrow), Brad-A-Lon, etc..
- Neil Feather: Bendy Guitar, Turkey Call, Demi-Nondo, Contraption, Thunder Sheet, Small Instrument Rig, etc..
- Sarmad Brody: Voice, Steel Gherkin, etc..
- Chris Astier: Fretless Electric Bass, Synthesizer, etc..
to write to us, for trading or dering, etc..:
idioideo at verizon dot net
to V.C. home page - to S.P.C.S.M.E.F home page - to N.A.A.M.C.P. home page
to A Mere Outline for One Aspect of a Book on Mystery Catalysts, Guerrilla Playfare, booed usic, Mad Scientist Didactions, Acts of As-Beenism, So-Called Whatevers, Psychopathfinding, Uncerts, Air Dressing, Practicing Promotextuality, Imp Activism, etc..
to Widémouth Tapes home page - to Widémouth Tapes Catalog - to Usic Essays home page