Volunteers Collective IV
- February 23, 1992ev
- the charming home of tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE, BalTimOre, MD, us@
- tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE: Vibraphone, Ring-Modulated Lap Guitar, Synthesizer, Tapes, Radios, "Erector Set" Percussion, Sine/Square Wave Generator, Small Nondo, Trumpet, etc..
- Brian Wolle: Cornet, Violin, Mandolin
- Neil Feather: Bendy Guitar, Demi Nondo, Contraption, Recombinant Electronics SK1, Cue Stick Guitars, Bell Tree, Penny Flute, Motorcycle Horns, Turkey Call, etc..
- Chris Astier: Fretless Electric Bass
to write to us, for trading or dering, etc..:
idioideo at verizon dot net
to V.C. home page - to S.P.C.S.M.E.F home page - to N.A.A.M.C.P. home page
to A Mere Outline for One Aspect of a Book on Mystery Catalysts, Guerrilla Playfare, booed usic, Mad Scientist Didactions, Acts of As-Beenism, So-Called Whatevers, Psychopathfinding, Uncerts, Air Dressing, Practicing Promotextuality, Imp Activism, etc..
to Widémouth Tapes home page - to Widémouth Tapes Catalog - to Usic Essays home page