Volunteers Collective IX
- April 17, 1993ev
- tENT's warehouse, BalTimOre, MD, us@
- Neil Feather: Bendy Guitar, MerGuit (later renamed NuGuitar), etc..
- Liz Was: "Erector Set" Percussion, DX27S Synthesizer, Mirage Sampler, K1m Synthesizer, etc..
- tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE: DX27S Synthesizer, Mirage Sampler/Sequencer, "Erector Set" Percussion, Guitar, Vibraphone, etc..
- Miekal And: "Erector Set" Percussion, Trombone, Demi Nondo, etc..
- Robert The: Trombone, "Erector Set" Percussion?, etc..
- Speezeric: Brad-A-Lon, "Erector Set" Percussion, Vibraphone, etc..
to write to us, for trading or dering, etc..:
idioideo at verizon dot net
to V.C. home page - to S.P.C.S.M.E.F home page - to N.A.A.M.C.P. home page
to A Mere Outline for One Aspect of a Book on Mystery Catalysts, Guerrilla Playfare, booed usic, Mad Scientist Didactions, Acts of As-Beenism, So-Called Whatevers, Psychopathfinding, Uncerts, Air Dressing, Practicing Promotextuality, Imp Activism, etc..
to Widémouth Tapes home page - to Widémouth Tapes Catalog - to Usic Essays home page