Volunteers Collective XI
- September 19, 1993ev
- tENT's warehouse, BalTimOre, MD, us@
- Jack Wright: Trombone, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Soprano Sax, DX27S Synthesizer, "Erector Set" Percussion, (Dry) Hydroencephalaphone, Copper Tubes w/ Mouthpieces, Dragged Tubes & Chair, etc..
- John Berndt: Guitar, Alto Sax, Soprano Sax, Vibraphone, Misc. Small Instruments, "Erector Set" Percussion, etc..
- Neil Feather: MerGuit (later renamed the NuGuitar), Trombone, Misc. Small Instruments, Thunder Sheet, Brad-A-Lon, etc..
- tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE: DX27S Synthesizer, K1m Synthesizer, Mirage Sampler/Sequencer, Multi-Verb, "Terrence Dougherty" Electronics, Misc. Small Instruments, "Erector Set" Percussion, Vibraphone, Small Nondo, etc..
to write to us, for trading or dering, etc..:
idioideo at verizon dot net
to V.C. home page - to S.P.C.S.M.E.F home page - to N.A.A.M.C.P. home page
to A Mere Outline for One Aspect of a Book on Mystery Catalysts, Guerrilla Playfare, booed usic, Mad Scientist Didactions, Acts of As-Beenism, So-Called Whatevers, Psychopathfinding, Uncerts, Air Dressing, Practicing Promotextuality, Imp Activism, etc..
to Widémouth Tapes home page - to Widémouth Tapes Catalog - to Usic Essays home page