Volunteers Collective - "A Year of Sundays #2"
- April 27, 1997ev
- The "Earth Cradles", Chatham College, Pittsburgh, PA. us@
- tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE: Trombone, Adapted Trombone, Percussion, Ground, Twigs, Grass, Water, Small Instruments, Leaves, Viola
- Greg Pierce: "Everything but 5 Things"
- Michael Johnsen: Tenor Saw, Contra & Alto Clarinet, Soprano Sax, Trombone, Drum w/ Mouth, Shortwave & Television Receivers through Telephone Dial
- Sharyn Lee Frederick - Viola, Glockenspiel, Trees, Sticks, Grass, Bells, Whistles, Bugle, Drums, Flute
- Todd Whitman: Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Viola
- Michael Pestel: Concert Flute, Bell, Gruntings
- Ann Wolf: Small Instruments
to write to us, for trading or dering, etc..:
idioideo at verizon dot net
to V.C. home page - to S.P.C.S.M.E.F home page - to N.A.A.M.C.P. home page
to A Mere Outline for One Aspect of a Book on Mystery Catalysts, Guerrilla Playfare, booed usic, Mad Scientist Didactions, Acts of As-Beenism, So-Called Whatevers, Psychopathfinding, Uncerts, Air Dressing, Practicing Promotextuality, Imp Activism, etc..
to Widémouth Tapes home page - to Widémouth Tapes Catalog - to Usic Essays home page